How Siba operates
New clients first come into contact with our representatives. After that, contact will primarily be with our drivers. There are ten Siba trucks on the road every day. Our drivers use a loader crane to lift containers and racks and empty them into the truck. So, the container or rack remains at your site – only the used tyres are transported to Uden.
Together with you, our representative will look at:
- the number of used tyres you have for disposal each year;
- the amount of space available for a container or rack;
- the accessibility of your site for our trucks;
- the costs for renting storage solutions (a container or rack);
- whether tyres can be collected in accordance with the RecyBEM (Netherlands) or Recytyre (Belgium) scheme;
- whether you currently have used tyres available that can be collected straight away when the container or rack is brought;
- whether you, as a new client, have any other specific requests.
If you are not yet affiliated to RecyBEM or Recytyre, then Siba can help you with registration. Siba keeps a record of all the tyres you dispose of and you are welcome to view our records at any time.
The general terms and conditions of payment and delivery of VACO (a business organisation for the tyre and wheel industry) apply to all our services.
In addition to our representatives and drivers, an entire team of people works for Siba in Uden. Have a question? Or would you like to receive more information? Find the right person to get in touch with under Contact.